lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2020, 07:23 PM   #1
wrcoach109
Not Yet Wild

Talking Brakes lights not workimg

I was given a 1988 club car. I’ve done a lot of work on it to get it running. When headlights did not work I got 1993-2000 light kit. I got those lights installed and working. BUT I cut the wires for the brake lights that had been working. There is a yellow,black, and blue wires running towards the back. The yellow wire and then a red wire comes off the brake pedal with a green and white running to the dashboard. Can anyone help me to figure out how to possibly split into these wires to get the brake lights working? Also the backup buzzer is not working and never did! Thanks.
wrcoach109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
brakes wiring 1988 lights
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car