lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2020, 09:34 PM   #11
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Lopsided Club car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budule View Post
thats because YOU are leaning.....but yeah , beer does fix OCD.....
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2020, 09:39 PM   #12
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbitt View Post
Thanks Mooncarter, I wondered if the springs might be an issue. Honestly it doesn't bother me unless it's not good for the carts steering or suspension. I still think I might get them to look at it.

I see you are from Richmond. I just retired to Myrtle Beach from Charlottesville after 31 years at UVA. My son in-law is a professor at VCU.
TJ please don't think that we are not taking your problem seriously because of our humor. We do this a lot. It keeps us sane when we deal with other questions that are posted in other threads that border on ridiculous.

Again, welcome to BGW and we think you will fit right in with us.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM   #13
Dlab
Gone Wild

New leaf springs in the rear, problem solved. I’d bet the one on the driver side may even be cupped downward. It can happen due to an over load, or the spring just wearing out. Go ahead and change all the rear bushings while your at it. It could just be that also, worn bushings.....
Dlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 12:13 PM   #14
tjbitt
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for all the advice. I agree my OCD will drive me nuts til it's right. It's my wife's cart and she couldn't give 2 s^its. No worries with the humor , some of it on one of my guitar forums would make satan blush!! I'll let you know what happenes. Thanks again
tjbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #15
scat pack cart
Not Yet Wild

I'm sure new springs would fix also, but doesn't that left lift bolt lean in alot? Hmm. Not for sure if that would mean anything, but as with others...drink a beer or two and that bolt would straighten right up. Love Myrtle Beach!!! Welcome.
scat pack cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car