lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
wmb
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car Battery Condition Meter

Can someone tell me if the battery condition meter in my 2007 electric Precedent is working properly? It seemed to work differently after some work was done on the cart. I had a high speed code installed, which didn’t seem to be giving me the slightly over 19mph that it was supposed to go. The dealer eventually put in a new motor and the speed seems to be OK now. I noticed something else happening after the new motor was put in. The battery condition meter would move a few spaces to the left, after the cart was driven for about 20 minutes. The red marker returned to the far right position, after the cart was recharged. A technician from Club Car told me it shouldn’t work that way and advised that the battery condition meter gauge be reset. That was done but the same thing happens. The dealer’s tech test drove the cart and thought it was working properly. He said that with a new motor and high speed code, the meter would move with use. Should it work like this? I would appreciate opinions from others. Thanks.
wmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car