lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2015, 04:09 PM   #11
jerrydoc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: cool rims, old pargo...

Hi,
I have newly aquired a Pargo 544, I believe probably 1975. I see you have a similar cart so I am hoping you can help me. There is virtually no information out there anymore. I have a parts list and an owners manual(supposedly a service manual, but all text). I want to try to re-build as close to stock as possible, but I think I might be missing some parts. My biggest problem right now is trying to remove the motor so that it can be serviced or replaced. I'd love to find an exploded view to coincide with my parts list, but any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail address is jerrydoc@yahoo.com Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

I know this is not in the correct thread, but I am new to this. If anyone has or knows anyone with Pargo 544, I'd love to find out more about it. Thank you.
jerrydoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
custom, hubs, pargo, rims, wheels
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts