lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #1
stuke
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 2007 Drive performance clutche

I have a 2007 Drive that I had installed a "speed clutch spring" and speed governor spring. They worked to get me about 17mph. However, I then discovered Plowman's Cart's and their performance package for the Yamaha Drive. WOW is all I have to say. Now this may sound like a commercial but I can't tell you how happy I am with them. My cart will now climb any hill (as long as you can keep the front tires on the ground) and will run about 23mph. I'm expecting just a little more once I get the belt broke in some more.
Don walked me through the entire installation which took several phone calls. He always called me back and was very patient when I was trying to find the right wrench to do the job. He then called me later just to make sure everything was working properly and that I was happy with my new performance kit.
Well, needless to say I am very happy with the way my cart is now performing and I am still in awe of the service that Don from Plowman's provided. I truly thought that kind of service was a thing of the past. So if you're looking to upgrade your Yamaha Drive I would highly recommend Plowman's.
stuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #2
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2007 Drive performance clutche

In all my years of modding atvs and side x side utility vehicles ive never dealt with a person and business as patient and helpful as don and the good folks at plowmans carts. Like you mentioned not paid to promote them by any means but there service and dedication to making sure the cart is setup and running properly is inheard of. If don is busy leave a messeage and if he isnt out hunting or on vacation he will call you just as soon as he can to get you set in the right direction with install or troubleshooting a problem you might encounter along the way. Too bad there are more people like the awesome folks at plowmans. Keep up the good work guys and oh yeah there performnace kits definately are worth eery penny and then some. Guaranteed to be grinning ear to ear after the install.
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #3
robertakamagoo
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I finish my cart tonight. I will bring it to camp this weekend. Don was a great help. I will soon test the setup on some big hills.
robertakamagoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #4
SandbaggerYDRA
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I took mine out for a ride around the yard today. I'm getting ready to take it up to our campground in a week or so. I'm still tickled over the improvement in performance that was had as a result of Plowman's performance kit and new secondary and belt. It really runs nice.
SandbaggerYDRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:22 PM   #5
robertakamagoo
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I was driving mine around my yard Very nice.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:45 PM   #6
robertakamagoo
Gone Wild

Yamaha

what a great job Plowman's did on mine cart. I goes up hill better it takes off better. Had a guy that had a 2010 drive I couldn't get out of it's own way. I talk to him about what to do. He said he's taking governor off. I told him he could blow it up. He said it would not. I said not a thing after . I do have to zip tie mine governor. I have to say its money well spent.

Tags
plowman's
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha