lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2016, 08:12 AM   #1
super99
Not Yet Wild

Default G 1 roof help

When I bought my G1, the previous owner had bought a top and made mounting brackets out of electric conduit. He was short and I am tall, so I hit my head on it several times a year until I remember to duck when entering. The framework is flimsy and rattles terrible. To open it up, you pull 2 pins on the back and flip it forward and if you don't put a couple of 2x4's under the frame, it hits the front of the cart, not good for the fiberglass. I need to build a better, sturdier frame to mount the top on. Any pictures of how your top is mounted on your G1, I'm open to ideas. Thanks, Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Golf Car and 2013 crops 948.jpg (179.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Golf Car and 2013 crops 949.jpg (198.9 KB, 0 views)
super99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha