lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2016, 06:47 PM   #1
Grav73
Not Yet Wild

Default G1 carburetor

I have a newly acquired G1. The cart runs great, but a little hard to start. I am going to perform some much over due maintenance like replace vacuum and fuel lines, spark plug, crank seals, and a carb replacement or rebuild. I did a Google search and found several carb's for my G1 online for under $50. I even found several on Amazon and ebay for $25. Has anyone bought these carbs? If they're decent there is no way I'm cleaning and rebuilding the carb I have. Lol.
Grav73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2016, 07:37 AM   #2
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G1 carburetor

They are hit and miss your original carb is way better check your throttle shaft on the carb they wear out and get very sloppy and allow air in causing hard starting... I actually ordered a Amazon one because of that problem it ran ok but I didn't like it so I was able to remove worn out throttle shaft bushing on old carb and pulled out the plastic throttle shaft bushing on the Amazon carb and used it on my old carb and it started and ran perfect
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha