lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2019, 05:47 PM   #1
LoudLowNslow
Not Yet Wild

Default 2009 Precedent/Phantom light kit wiring

Hey all, looking for help. Just finishing up a Phantom kit on a Precedent, and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong with the lights. It’s a 2009 gasser, I have added the main harness provided by doubletake and plugged in the stock harness in the rear to the provided tail lights. The installation instructions show “double blue wires”, “white wire & black wire”, and a “voltage limiter” with the kit. My standard light kit did not come with these and when I contacted doubletake today, they told me that those parts are no longer used and they haven’t updated the install instructions. What am I missing? How can i get power to these things?
Thanks for any advise or tips
LoudLowNslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2019, 08:00 AM   #2
Jeff McGuire
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2009 Precedent/Phantom light kit wiring

The double blue wires will be in your factory harness over by the starter relay just in front of the battery. You will need to plug a fuse or breaker in there between the 2 blue wires. That will get you power to the harness.
Jeff McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:24 AM   #3
LoudLowNslow
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2009 Precedent/Phantom light kit wiring

Thank you SO much! This worked!
LoudLowNslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car