lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
BornOnFire
Not Yet Wild

Columbia

Default Need help getting rear turn signals for a friend.

Good Morning folks,
I have a good friend in church who works at my daughter's school. She's an extremely nice lady who owns an '06 EZ/GO 4 passenger gasser. I do a little side work as far as mechanics and small stuff for people who need/deserve it. This woman both needs and deserves my help. Here's where I need help from you folks here with much more experience than I with the EZGO carts. She would like to have functioning turn signals installed on her cart. In the past, I have seen some carts that have everything in place for a turn signal kit. Basically, you buy a kit and plug and play. Is that possible with this cart? She has rear OEM taillights with functioning brake lights and front headlight kit as well. Is there someone one here that can lead me on the path of success in helping this friend of mine who really deserves it? I appreciate any help or guidance Thank you!

Pics attached or her cart (Sorry Dial-Uppers):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ranatas cart 1.jpg (136.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Ranatas cart 2.jpg (99.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Ranatas cart 3.jpg (198.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Ranatas cart 4.jpg (117.0 KB, 12 views)
BornOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
jeffrun
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need help getting rear turn signals for a friend.

from what i see, you have every thing, as long as the front light assembly has a left/right bulb with either a dual element bulb or two bulbs. The rear stop light wires will need to be seperated when you install kit. Kit should have tun signal switch, flasher, and instructions. Our sponsors listed above have several kits to pick from...If you wanted rear only turn lights, you will need a phatom load or purchase a electronic flaser. Talk with the sponsors ,they will recommend what kit would be compatible. good luck
jeffrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
BornOnFire
Not Yet Wild

Columbia

Default Re: Need help getting rear turn signals for a friend.

Fair enough, thanks for the input sir! Does anyone happen to have a part number or an idea as to which assembly will do the trick? She also wouldlike some seat belts installed as well for the front and rear bench seat passengers. I've seen the universal type out these but wonder how they work for folks with them dragging around....retractable will probably be the ticket!
BornOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO