lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
Travlin
Not Yet Wild

Default 84 Marathon Driven Bolt Size

I bought a '84 Marathon and the retainer bolt and washer that secures the driven clutch to the pinion shaft is missing. I've looked all over on line and can't find a picture, description or spec's on the bolt or washer. Can someone tell me what's needed to hold the driven clutch on the the rear end pinion shaft?

Thanks
Travlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
dan161
Getting Wild

Default Re: 84 Marathon Driven Bolt Size

Check out the sticky thread for the 83 clutch bolt size. I'm thinking yours would be the same bolt. I have a 90 and i know it's different so not much more help them that. Good luck.
dan161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:54 AM   #3
Travlin
Not Yet Wild

I went there first but it only describes the bolt for the Drive Clutch. I need the information on what holds the Driven Clutch to the rear axle pinion shaft. The threads appear to be 3/8-16, but I need to know how long the bolt is and the dimension on the washer that goes with the bolt to hold the clutch on the shaft.
Travlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:13 AM   #4
dan161
Getting Wild

I would suggest calling some of the vendors that are available online and asking to speak to a tech. I have found most of them carry or can get far more parts then they show on their website. Plus they have contacts within EZGO also.
dan161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO