lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #21
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: New to me 09 Gas RXV

Got the new clutches in this weekend. EZ-Go should be ashamed of how much of a pain in the arse that was... Rear clutch wasn't bad but had to pull the leaf spring to be able to flex the motor carrier enough to get an impact on the nut. Then used the puller and off she came. Reinstall was simple with everything out of the way. Belt is fairly loose but when engine spins up the rear clutch opens all the way and the drive belt is sitting on the outer edge of the primary.. Took it out and drove it and it has tons of torque but think I lost a little speed. Didn't really get a chance to test it well as it was raining buckets and cold. GPS says 26-27 but like I said that was windshield up in a pouring rain. Need to get a tach in it so I don't blow something up but if 26 is what she does it is what she does..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO