lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
N.SHIFT
Not Yet Wild

Default does anyone ever answer questions or am i just confusing people with my problems?

i have a 2004 ezgo txt 4 cycle gas engine with suspension problems. the symptoms is very bad sway from side to side at higher speeds when I hit a slight bump or dip in the road. When looking at the front of the cart, the passenger side sits what appears to be a few inches higher then the drivers side. if I rock the golf cart back and forth from the passenger side, the golf cart front passenger tire literally bounces off the ground with very minimal effort. if I do the same on the drivers side, its pretty solid and no way can I bounce the driver front tire off the ground. The only issues upon visual inspection is, I can see is the passenger wheel has a very slight play up and down on the king pin and the shock seems to be extended almost to its max. When the shocks go bad, would they extend all the way open(as in you pulled them apart)? is the play in the king pin normal? the tire rod and entire rack and pinion has been changed out. the leaf springs seem to be straight, solid and intact. I cant find anything else loose. but golf cart is almost undrivable do to the sway. wheel bearing are good or at least appear to be good. no slop, play or noise. I'm thinking bad shock but I would think they would be collapsed if bad. not fully extended. anyones help is greatly appreciated. I need to stop this sway!! thank you all

Last edited by N.SHIFT; 05-30-2017 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: may be bad wording
N.SHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-30-2017, 07:26 PM   #2
N.SHIFT
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2004 ezgo txt suspension problems

come on.....I know someone has some thoughts on this. thanks
N.SHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO