lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #11
phasetim
Just me. .

Club Car

Default Re: Opinion needed. Whats it worth?

I'm in pensacola, a 2003 club car i.q. would cost your $2595 with normal top... normally things are more expensive your way... Even if you drop new batteries you won't be in bad shape, unless its been damaged badly.
phasetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #12
30-A rider
Getting Wild

Default Re: Opinion needed. Whats it worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltysteele View Post
congratulations, and welcome to the club!!

now, we need some pic's, so we can help you decide what we're going to do next to mod it!
Im actualy quite the idiot when it comes to electronics and electricity. Its a wonder I can do anything on this computer and or even set my alarm clock. Before DVD players when I had a VCR I was the guy with the time blinking on it because I couldnt set it! So to get pictures out of me when I dont even own a Camera is a long shot. I will ask my wife to use her digital, but I have no idea if she knows how to post pictures.

I can tell you it looks like a typical golf course off white/tan cart that has been in the sun since its new. It is solid though because I charged it up and drove it around the neighborhood yeaterday for 2 hours close to non stop, up several steep inclined hills and it was just fine and didnt skip a beat.

Plans I have are making street legal with lights, horn etc, high speed gears, new 50/50 torque speed motor (maybe evena 2 speed motor) new controller, new cables etc (looking to crusie on the street in the mid 20 mpoh range, but with power to hit low to high 30 mph speed, 6" lift, 22-23" tires, new wheels, rear seat kit, new seat covers, trailer hitch, and some cool paint.

Ive did my first paint on a custom chopper I have been building which I did quite well with a white base and light metalic blue scallops.

So my plans for the cart paint wise is to put the name of my business on the side....Im planning to drive it to work dalose top daily with my dog on board.

Paint plans are white tinted primer, 2 coats of bright white, then apply my company logo and name in a decal, then a very bright electric blue, then pull the decal off each side. Then when clear is applied a heavy metal plake....that flake you would see on bumper cars at a couty fait in the 70's.

White seats, white frame for the top, paint the top tp match the body color.

Like most things it will all take some time.
30-A rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car