lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2007, 10:03 PM   #11
mr poloman
Not Yet Wild

oh how many were there? and do they sell good if in mint condition
mr poloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2007, 10:04 PM   #12
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I don't really know the value of them. They aren't extremely popular other than for collectors items since they are fairly primitive. It's probably a 1970s cart anyway. Plus, the Caroches rode like a buckboard.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
mr poloman
Not Yet Wild

the one i have is very comfortable.. bumps no problem for it and it has 2 very comfortable seats too
mr poloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:04 PM   #14
wheelchairman
The Prodigal Son

The caroches are very rare. I did a frame up restore on one a few years back. www.vintagegolfcartparts.com is the best site for parts and the only place to get the brakes. It also has a mueseum and my cart is the yellow club car.

Does yours have all three emblems? two on the side should say caroche and one on the front where its flat that says club car. All are metal emblems and stamped. These alone will sell for around 100 bucks. The cart with brakes workin should sell for around 1200 give or take a little. I sold mine for 800 and had 1100 in it but that was before I knew its worth.

As far as the brakes if you can take a pic of the wheel cylinder then I can tell you exactly what you are dealin with. The brake sytem i believe you have will be a lucas girling.

Just a warning some of the parts arent available anymore like the wheel cylinder mounting kit so be gentle removing them. Also the mast cylinder is very hard to come by but you can use a 74-80 master cylinder if thats what you have to do.

also try Golf Cars, Golf Car Parts, Golf Car Accessories - Quad City Golf Cars they can get parts but it will be like pulling teeth. Just call them and if you get a good guy then you are golden but if not ..... what we did was acted like we were pissd and asked for the manager. Go as far up the ladder as you can!
wheelchairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:54 PM   #15
Boris
DELETED

Default Re: really old golf cart

Where are the pictures? I'm curious about this one
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #16
30-A rider
Getting Wild

If its mint and original as you state (meaning its been sotred indoors always)...Maybe contact Club Car and see if they want to purchase it?

You never know. I had American Honda purchase a mint 1971 Honda CB100 off me at one time for a good buck.
30-A rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #17
Boris
DELETED

Hey wheelchairman ..... What are we talking about (price-wise) for an immaculate restored Caroche? I figure it would be a buyers market for sure. And if anyone else has any info on the current or potential prices ........ chime on in.

Thanks all-
Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #18
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr poloman View Post
the one i have is very comfortable.. bumps no problem for it and it has 2 very comfortable seats too

Didn't Tom from Dixie give one of these away last week???
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #19
Boris
DELETED

Quote:
Didn't Tom from Dixie give one of these away last week???
Yesterday ......... And I'm sure she is warm and resting quite comfortably tonight.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #20
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Here's the one I gave away.

OH WAIT THIS IS THE PART WE KEPT.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car