lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #1
TurboNova
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Shifting for my 92 EZ GO

I am looking for the shifting assembly for my 92 EZ GO golf cart, we have been updating it and the cart is really turning out great. It has a 20hp Vanguard engine lifted with a newer body. Lots of custom parts.

The last thing I need is a new or slightly used shifter assembly, the one on the cart is in horrible shape, I didn't think it was that big of a deal to get a new one but I guess it is. I need everything from the shifter to the rear end. The cart is a 6 seater and the cables are the longest ones, I can get new cables so that isn't really the issue.

Anyone have an idea where to start with this one?
TurboNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-12-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
Chris bowling
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Shifting for my 92 EZ GO

Anyone have any idea as to why the battery would discharge while running?
Chris bowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #3
MarineGrunt
Getting Wild

Default Re: Shifting for my 92 EZ GO

Check all of your connections on your starter generator and make sure they are clean and tight. If it still fails to charge I would test the voltage regulator.
MarineGrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO