lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2016, 06:21 PM   #1
Orlando
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Is this OEM or Aftermarket??

The seller says its OEM but for the price its hard to beleive. Is there anyway to identify a OEM carb over a aftermarket??
Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ezgo-golf-ca...567945?vxp=mtr
Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Is this OEM or Aftermarket??

You can go to their website or a sponsor that sells them to compare. The link you listed is actually higher price then amazon but you get what you pay for. I prefer OEM when ever possible.
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:58 AM   #3
Orlando
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreenmachine72 View Post
You can go to their website or a sponsor that sells them to compare. The link you listed is actually higher price then amazon but you get what you pay for. I prefer OEM when ever possible.
I can find them cheaper but they are not OEM. Factory carbs sell for much, much more than China carbs. That is the reason for my question
Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 06:11 AM   #4
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

I don't know of any way to tell the difference between OEM and aftermarket... On the carb I guess it would have to be a side by side comparison to check for differences... However, I have worked on small engines for years on the side.. Often to help friends and family get a mower, four wheeler or something like that going I have used aftermarket parts and some were great and some were not... It's a toss up but sometimes it's the only practical route due to the high cost of OEM parts... I never really minded aftermarket parts like carbs or other parts.. However, when I get into internal parts: pistons, rods, valves... I always go OEM... Maybe this will help you.
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO