lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #11
arcitech
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Price to high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twarlick View Post
ok thanks i asked him how many batteries it had now to think of it he said four so its a 12 volt system. It should be ok though if it doesnt last long enough ill convert it. What's the expected running time on a full charged 12 volt system?
At 5500 he should do the 8v conversion for you! This is the top of the line price for a used electric cart, you can get new with the same options for 7-8 and have a 2 year warranty. I would do my best haggling for the price, that being said, CC have great frames and will last a long time so at 5000 you are getting what you pay for, just be sure the batteries are NEW and not LIKE NEW. Check the stickers on the batteries before you hand over your $$$.
arcitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #12
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcitech View Post
At 5500 he should do the 8v conversion for you! This is the top of the line price for a used electric cart, you can get new with the same options for 7-8 and have a 2 year warranty. I would do my best haggling for the price, that being said, CC have great frames and will last a long time so at 5000 you are getting what you pay for, just be sure the batteries are NEW and not LIKE NEW. Check the stickers on the batteries before you hand over your $$$.
From the description given I would consider this a "reman" car and $5500 is more than fair for it. It sounds (and looks) like he is getting a practically new car on a used frame. The cost for doing the conversion would only add to the price. Remember, dealers have overhead to consider, so what you would pay to an individual for a car is signifigantly less than what you will pay to a dealer for the same vehicle.

The one thing I would suggest is that you make sure he has the speed code set to 4 for you before purchase (I suspect it already is, but you should ask just in case)
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #13
Twarlick
Not Yet Wild

Thanks guys
Twarlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car