lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
chris1434
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Followup - Trojan T2 Technology - Batteries

Thanks to all who posted in my previous thread and helped me make a decision. Wanted to let everyone know I just bought a set of T-875's from David at Battery Boys in Oxford, Florida. Took the family to Orlando and worked in a detour on the way home to stop by and pick them up. Total price was $640 plus I picked up a can of NCP-2 Battery Corrosion Prevention for an additional $7.

I found out about Battery Boys from someone on here a while back. I wish I remembered who it was so I could say an appropriate thanks. David is a super nice guy and is the type of person you WANT to do business with. I realize Oxford, Florida isn't convenient to many on here but if you ever find yourself driving to central Florida and in need of batteries, this could be a great option for you.

I have read the postings on breaking in new batteries and battery maintenance and intend to follow them closely. Thanks to those who contributed this content that benefits so many of us and helps us protect our investment.
chris1434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car