lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
stewyracer
Not Yet Wild

Default Programing the Precedent

Ok I have 10 Precedents, 9 of them are PQ0905. One of them is a PQ0503. I want to change some perameters on the controller. So I went out and bought a brand new Curtis 1311-3301 programmer. It came with a four pin square connector and a Four pin square to a four pin round adaptor. It also came with a manual. It also came with the instructions to program both the RXV AND THE 48Volt TXT. No instructions on the Club Car Precedent. So I plug my programmer into the controller (because I dont have the right adaptor for the plug under the dash) and I cannot get the first option "program" to appear. The options are Monitor, which seems to work correctly, Faults, Functions, Information, and programmer Setup.

I have tried to put the programmer into three 09 carts and the 05 cart and all the functions are the same. So I am wanting to up the speed to 14.5 MPH which I read is speed code 3. and set the regen braking a little stronger because I live in the mountains and need some extra braking.

Is this programmer not going to work or am I doing something boneheaded and just missing something.
stewyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Programing the Precedent

. . . the programmer you have will NOT be able to access ANY of the programmable parameters of ANY CC . . . sorry . . . but can be used in some diagnostics . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
stewyracer
Not Yet Wild

So what is the right programmer.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
stewyracer
Not Yet Wild

OK let me rephrase that will the 1311-4401 do it.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
stewyracer
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone know what the right programmer is to program the Club Car Precedent controller, to set regen braking and increase speed to level 1,2,3 ????
Old 04-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #6
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewyracer View Post
Does anyone know what the right programmer is to program the Club Car Precedent controller, to set regen braking and increase speed to level 1,2,3 ????
. . . the 1311-4401 MAY give you programmable access to SOME parameters such as Speed Codes 1, 2 and 3, Fast Accel, Pedal Up Mode to name a few, as well as diagnostics . . . the full featured CC programmer is the IQDM 1301-4404, which is CC specific from what I understand . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car