lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #1
kroy1968
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default txt series cart jerky w/no power

i have a 99 txt series cart that I'm attempting to get running. It is Jerky and has has no power. I finished a "frame off" cleaning and repainting and in doing so thoroughly inspected cables and connections. Batteries test good and hold up under a 10 sec load test with battery tester. I actually walked away from cart 6 months ago because i entered my busy season and didn't have time to work on it. My memory told me that troubleshooting had led to a bad controller. Well, I just installed a new 350 amp controller and it is doing the same as before. i put up on stands and pressed the pedal and it looked and sounded like it was running fine. i let go of pedal and pressed it again and wheels didn't turn! I reached down and pushed the drivers side tire and it started moving very slowly. i let go of pedal and get very slow movement. I let go of pedal again and get nothing until i push tire and it barely turns.
So, what's my problem???
kroy1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO