lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2018, 05:55 PM   #1
HeliFlyGuy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Talking 14 EZGO TXT 48v Battery Charge State Location

Hey everyone

New to the forum so if this topic has already been covered I apologize (I did try to look first), but anyway here it goes.

I recently purchased a used 2014 ezgo TXT 48v it is a Fleet cart but since has undergone some surgery with new paint lift and 22” tires. The cart seems to have no power from fully Charge State to no go State it’s about 20min. I’m assuming the batteries are toast, I have already ordered new new ones to replace 6x Trojans (T-875’s). So this brings me to the the main reason for this post I’ve been on the hunt for a way to mount a state of Charge or simply put a Battery meter “on the dash” some How, I really don’t want anything hokey I tried searching for a panel insert to modify the dash but no luck. I also wouldnt mind adding a USB port and a digital volt gauge. So a total of three gauges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Also beware Grammer nazies, I apologize for any grammar issues, not my strong point.
HeliFlyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, batery, charge, gauge, state
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO