lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2019, 09:53 PM   #1
Powderbullet
Not Yet Wild

Default 2008 Bad Boy Buggy jumpy throttle

I have a new-to-me 2008 Bad Boy Buggy that had not had the throttle recall issue addressed until I took it in for some other repair items soon after purchase. The new throttle is jumpy! Some of the issue may be that I had a solenoid out and had previously been running on just the rear motor so now it's a lot peppier but the hanging pedal style combined with what feels like a much quicker onset of power makes the whole driving experience unpleasant, almost as if it's all or nothing in terms of throttle, when what I mostly want to do is ease around my farm doing chores. Is there a way to smooth things out? Is the hanging pedal the only option? Seems like a throttle pedal that hinged at the bottom would be smoother to operate. Thanks for any tips on how to fix this.
Powderbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar