lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #11
2stroke
Gone Wild

Default Re: fairplay carts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay Website
We set out to build a car that would be unique with unsurpassed product quality. Fairplay Electric Cars have been designed with the reliability, durability and comfort that owners, superintendents and players desire. In everything we do, our focus in on the customer service that you expect.

Fairplay Cars have arrived.
2stroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #12
49ford
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Question Re: fairplay carts?

A guy wants to sell one of these not running. After reading this old post I wonder if it could be just the controller. Its supposed to have the AXE 300 controller but now I wonder if motor fried also. Who's got experience with these things?
49ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #13
randyl
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy Re: fairplay carts?

I have a 2010 EVE, harsh ride, very few custom stuff for them, only lift kits are drop spindles. Front springs will break, trust me ! and there slow 19 mph.. hope this helps get another brand.:
randyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #14
randyl
Not Yet Wild

Have 2010 EVE no motor problems yet, but it does break front springs, dont understand why they put spings on them that have to twist to move , thats why they break.
randyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:54 AM   #15
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyl View Post
I have a 2010 EVE, harsh ride, very few custom stuff for them, only lift kits are drop spindles. Front springs will break, trust me ! and there slow 19 mph.. hope this helps get another brand.:
Knock-off junk. Ride is terrible, steering is terrible (think school bus turning radius). Rear axle is noisey junk. Some have geniune curtis controllers, some have knock-off china stuff. (we unfortunately offer the "foreplay" line, foreplay is just before you get screwed). Exact same frame and such as Star. They say "we made the suspension better than old star", nonsense! Unrefined china junk in general. Stay Away is my opinion. Im glad the guberment hasent decided to give them away with a "tax credit" like "star" was gifted with (still a nightmare). We sell them in VERY low volumes when a tax giveaway is not involved (easy to sell a brand new cart with a 2 yr warranty when the "after tax credit" cost was $2000 or less, depending on options added). Some say that "tax credit" was a booster to our industry, but, with all the hassles with the star (fairplay is same, with different body apperance), it was no saviour. The wiring harness has given us less trouble (but, it has also sold in far less volume too, like 50 Star "tax credit cars" to 1 Fairplay at regular price). We order them "optioned up" with ausco rear disk brakes, very nice seats, nice wheels/tires, still cant match the "big boys" for quality. They are offered right next to new Yamahas and new Ezgos (Rxv &Txt) here, and they just dont compare at all.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 07:38 AM   #16
freemurray
Not Yet Wild

guys can yall look at my post Fairplay golf cart issues, wont run ..... batteries are good and it does charge
freemurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:53 PM   #17
bundy131313
Not Yet Wild

Newbie here... I have a Fairplay EVE cart, 2010. Can anyone tell me if this suspension is based off another cart, or it was totally their own? I have some bushings and a very long bellow cover that needs replaced. I can likely figure out the bushings, but don't see a long bellow cover in the front. Thanks,
bundy131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 02:31 AM   #18
MaxGyver
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Wife's EVE had issues of bushings and we found replacements on Amazon. As to the bellows - any auto parts store can get what size you need and many are stocked. GL
MaxGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts