lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #21
crash test dummy

Default Re: Club Car A9606 Just stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Mejias View Post
LOL....LOL....LOL.....Buahahahahahahahahahaha

I forgot to connect the reverse cable back into the battery system....She's running again....Thanks so much for all the help. I just may be stuck with the task of repairing them all the time....Lucky Me.
yep ! it's happened to me ... was working on my own cart and guy stops by and asks if i can do a windshield .. ok i'm a good ol' boy .. park it and i'll get a windshield ... next thing i know got 5 carts lined up needing stuff ..windshields
back seats , lights , paint ... and mine is on hold (led lights)
glad i could help
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car