lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #51
cardudenc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: first club car build

so after making my last post I went dn to the basement and got started on old battery and cable removal. after taking out the batteries found a lil box mounted on the drivers side of the frame behind the batteries. I don't see it in the diagram on the 1st page. the black maybe 14 ga wire coming out of the end of the box closest to the batteries has a broken connector on it. so cant tell what it may have been connected to. again will snap some pics of this project plus this box. hopefully that make it easier to tell what this is
cardudenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #52
cardudenc
Not Yet Wild

I mustve forgot to hit post last night... lol
after making my last post I went on dn stairs where this project sits patiently for me to pay it some attention. I pulled all the old cables and batteries out. then washed out the battery tray and under seat area. found a small box bolted to the drivers side of the frame. had 1 broken black wire pointing towards the batteries. I don't see this on the wiring diagram posted on the 1st page
Old 09-27-2017, 09:54 PM   #53
cardudenc
Not Yet Wild

well. found the other post .... lol
not sure why it didn't show up on any of my comps. I looked earlier today on the shop comp, then again here at home before I posted the last 1. I just tried to find how to delete that post. so if an admin can delete post 52, please do. don't think I need pretty much the same thing posted twice
Old 09-28-2017, 08:29 AM   #54
Raystar57
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardudenc View Post
found a small box bolted to the drivers side of the frame. had 1 broken black wire pointing towards the batteries. I don't see this on the wiring diagram posted on the 1st page
This is a voltage reducer for accessories.
Raystar57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:37 PM   #55
cardudenc
Not Yet Wild

cool, so I don't need to buy 1 then I guess. at sometime it had a radio in it. so I was hoping it already had 1
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car