lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2017, 07:02 PM   #11
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car 48V Electric Motor

4 gauge cables are not necessary with the XCT300 under normal driving conditions. If you're in hilly terrain and really working the cart hard it wouldn't be a bad idea. Flat terrain such as Mt Pleasant, SC should be fine with the factory cables.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #12
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

If you’re not looking for crazy 30+mph, then just an Alltrax will probably do the trick. I was all gung ho on getting a motor until I realized my XTC500 will get me 27mph with the stock motor. Acceleration isn’t bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:37 AM   #13
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicjrny View Post
-snip-

I was looking at the plum quick bandit motor also as an upgrade (I travel to Charlotte some and they are on the way).

The stock batt and motor cables look like they are 8 awg or possibly 6 awg depending on how thick the jacket is...If I do the motor and XCT300 controller will upgrading them to 4 awg help or not necessary?
If you are looking at a motor option too, then also look at the Admiral A-2 (or big & bad A-4) as a possibility. The controller is all you need to far exceed what you want, but if you want more, the XCT-500, A-4 motor and 2 awg cables will light up the asphalt...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rgs-1
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car