lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2014, 04:55 AM   #21
crunchman
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: elite Max 5 folding rear seat for Precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by barber613 View Post
Is it possible that the rear seat back rest is on upside down? It just doesn't look right to me.
barber613,
Are you asking about my seat? I never noticed but you may be right on the seat back being upside down. It looks different from the pics on the other sites.
I will have to see if I can flip it around.
crunchman
crunchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-26-2015, 03:26 PM   #22
Rob_s
Getting Wild
Club Car

I'm picking up my cart in the next week or so and it has a Max 5 seat with trailer hitch. I'd like to hear if any of you have encountered any issues.
Rob_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:09 PM   #23
LouisC
Getting Wild

I've just bought a Hatch Drain for my max 5 elite cooler. I also attached a 3/4" x 12" long hose to the drain and drill a hole in the golf bag area. This will allow the ice to melt and drip below the cart. When people tell me that the cart is leaking water - I tell them it's my "Air Conditioner"....hahahahaha
LouisC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:49 PM   #24
hunter99
Gone Wild

Club Car

I bought this seat kit not long ago and installed it as well. Only difference is the one I got is Club Car branded but the dealer I go to sold it to me for right at $500. I also got the Club Car premium seats as well for a great price. Really like the setup. About the only difference I can see in the Club Car one is the hitch is different. Is bolts to the frame on each side of the rear deck and uses a box style receiver tube. Otherwise it's the same thing.

I have a set of Dual action leaf springs I am going to install but I first need to get wheels and tires for my lift. Just going to do all of that at once.
hunter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car