lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: clutch snapped 2 miles from house had to push and walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgokilla View Post
we just took it down there about 5 mins ago to cpp.Tom i guess he was tom he is the one who takes care of everything?.Anyways he said best case he can put used parts in it worst case we spend 260$ for a comet.This may sound bad but i hope we get the comet clutch.I told him that the rebuild job they did is superb.I think if you want a little extra power from your stock get a oversize piston and new valves.he installed the .25mm piston with new valves and it ran better than it did when we first got it.in fact they done everything to our cart lift kit ,custom paint ,custom seats.rims tires etc.its a dixie original lol.when i get her back in a few days ill post pics in the members ride section.i wish i could get him to adjust the govenor a tad bit but i figure he would advise against it
Cool man, looking forward to the pics!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
ezgokilla
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

y'all want some pictures of cpp shop and their custom carts they have etc?.They just built a show room area across the street from their garage part.they have a bada&& club cart with all around disc breaks with a orange sub frame and axle with a lime green v-twin 21 hp .lifted on 25" street tires with custom seats .I wish cpp carried plowmans big bore carb for the yami it would be easier to get then.hope either the fixed or new clutch with put some bark back into it
ezgokilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Heck yeah! post up some pics!

You would be really happy with the new clutch.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #14
ezgokilla
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

it has gotten latly where it would take a while to get to the top end i figured it was the clutch going bad.well at least it wont whistle no more lol.could supercharge it.i know a guy who make's mini chargers for little pocket bikes etc.could make a supercharger for a 11hp motor would be about the size od a tennis ball.I will see if tom will let me film him driving that street g16 with the bb kit in it .Tops out at 65 mph .mine has a stock motor but even with the weak clutch it would do 30-35 .
Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #15
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgokilla View Post
it has gotten latly where it would take a while to get to the top end i figured it was the clutch going bad.well at least it wont whistle no more lol.could supercharge it.i know a guy who make's mini chargers for little pocket bikes etc.could make a supercharger for a 11hp motor would be about the size od a tennis ball.I will see if tom will let me film him driving that street g16 with the bb kit in it .Tops out at 65 mph .mine has a stock motor but even with the weak clutch it would do 30-35 .
With these motorheads on this site you will be up and running in no time.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #16
ezgokilla
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Im just lucky that cpp (dixie) is only a phone call away .IT's a nice place to have a golf cart here @ lake seminole very nice scenery n what not .
I wish they made a aluminum a frame or other parts to make my g16 lighter .i think yamaha makes the heaviest carts.not a good thing if i ever want to beat that ezgo
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha