lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #11
Firescooby
Getting Wild

Default Re: ST Sport II rear seat to replace dump bed

No, need/want to replace dumpbed with rear seat kit
Firescooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-02-2015, 10:09 PM   #12
LSUM1KE
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I just did this install over the weekend. I bought the kit from Buggies Unlimited. I think it was for a TXT. You have to completely remove old seat hardware. Mine was bolted and welded. Then, you have to cut a few inches off the rear top supports. You will also need to drill holes through the bottom of the rear frame to bolt the seat supports that mount under the seat frame. You will have to take off the back plastic cover, level the seat and then mark the holes and then drill them out. It's a bit of work, not bolt right on but it will work. You will have a big opening underneath the seat that I am working to cover with some diamond plate or something.
LSUM1KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:02 PM   #13
natew121
Gone Wild

here ya go in process as well. doing the exact same thing cept workhorse 1200 but you get the idea. all you will need to do is drill and fasten the diamond plate or steel sheet down/ get some C channel cut it into 2 sections im not 100% on what size that is in the pictures / weld 2 L tab and drill a hole to connect it all . pretty straight forward
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
and heres what mine will look like
[IMG][/IMG]
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #14
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

ST dump to a TXT rear flip should be easy.. Same frame at the rear. Remove the roof, bed, The bed pivot mounting hardware, The seat back uprights. After that a standard TXT flip seat kit should bolt in. Depending on the kit you may or may not have to drill the hole for the supports in the bag well..

AND just realized this thread was 4 years old.. Ah well
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:46 PM   #15
natew121
Gone Wild

same here after i just posted all that info and pictures .lol O well
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 04:29 AM   #16
zzr-jason
Not Yet Wild

Hey Guy's & Gal's,
New guy here. I have a 2015 Kawasaki mule 600 2wd. This forum is way better than any mule forum i can find. I was searching and found this thread. What i need is the overall measurements on the rear seat assembly. I want to take the tailgate off and bolt in the rear seat assembly. Any help would be great.

Jason
zzr-jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #17
Duramax777
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by natew121 View Post
here ya go in process as well. doing the exact same thing cept workhorse 1200 but you get the idea. all you will need to do is drill and fasten the diamond plate or steel sheet down/ get some C channel cut it into 2 sections im not 100% on what size that is in the pictures / weld 2 L tab and drill a hole to connect it all . pretty straight forward
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
and heres what mine will look like
[IMG][/IMG]

I know this is an old post but the diamond plate in the picture is that a kit from somewhere or did you fab it yourself?
Duramax777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO