lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
mandoman
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default I know Way To Much! Blessing or Curse?

My weekend was spent in middle Ga. at Riverside RV park. The park hosts a Bluegrass festival in the spring and fall. I had not been in a few yrs and had forgotten about the many golf carts that arrive with the pickers. I didnt take my workhorse, as I am still building its reliability, good thing I would have gotten laughs, though on reflection probably not as many as I got from the last cart for rental (bright glitter pink). They delivered the club car late, as it was in for repair, in fact I worked on it some just to get to the bath room and back. (HMPH) Now as you would expect I was really feeling pissed I didnt bring my cart along. This feeling only worsened as the fruit preserves from the bottles became uncorked!
This could get long so I am trying to shorten. Cruizing around checking out the many schemes, paint, wheels and tires, drooling mostly, wishing for a larger budget. One guy had his ezgo just right IMHO. We were passing and I asked him about his wheels, "Hippie" and I gladly engaged in a friendly conversation about his ezgo, after which he told me about his, dream ezgo. His wife (riding shotgun) reminded Hippie that she was late to check some plumbing that had been erected in the ladies restroom. She was a trooper (as she's probably accepted her current status as normal) that was saved after a mere fifteen minutes or so by a minivan that had somehow showed up unexpectedly behind Hippie (we had the road blocked). As Hippie and I cut our tales considerably shorter than I know they would have been. Mrs. Hippie, (never got her name) in deep southern drawl, gave her husband and I this wonderful compliment " y'all know, WAY, to much about "GOLF CARTS!"
Ya know I thought I sensed a little agitation in her voice.....Hmmm.
So fellows, in retrospect, let us not forget those dear better halves of ours who remind us of how intelligent we are! God Bless
mandoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO