lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
turbopower
Not Yet Wild

Default 1990 E-Z-GO oil to gas ratio

Hello everyone got a question I have a 90 E-Z-GO oil pump is not working would like to know what oil to gas ratio is I want to put a new oil injection pump on on my cart don't know where to find one and would still like to mix gas/oil so I can still use my cart + when I get the new pump I would like to run it until the pump is fully primed I also wold like to know where the best place is to get engine rebuild parts I here people talk about seals what seals would that be any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
turbopower is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO