lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
bansheemxer
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Battle of the Clones Dyno run write-up (surprising)

I was just trying to find any info on true dyno numbers for these 420cc clone motors. I wasn't successful on that but did come across an article where three of the smaller clones were put on the dyno after just intake, re-jetting, and governor removal. The numbers surprised me (all were around 10hp) and got me to wondering what exactly these 420cc gx390 clones are putting down after just the simple mods. Especially compared to the actual Honda vs. the Predator vs. like the Greyhound, Lifan, and Carroll Stream style motors. Anyway...here is the link.

http://www.nkn.com/nationalkartnews/...,_PART_II.html
bansheemxer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps