lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Pohlcat
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO 480 ST Solenoid/Volt Reg Issues

I just purchased a 2003 480 ST workhorse Briggs power 16hp. I verified engine does run. I need help identifying some cut wires and their locations. One loom has a green, blue and black leads. Another loom has a cut white and red wires and a plug from the same loom terminates at the master cylinder. Then there is a lead from the starter/ generator, an exposed braided ground wire and a cut black wire. I know the solenoid and volt reg are not present and perhaps more. I know the + lead from batt must go to high amp side of solenoid and the lead from starter/generator must go to the other high amp pole (I think). Any and all help would be appreciated thanks Pohlcat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ez1.JPG (140.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ez2.JPG (162.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ez3.JPG (137.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ez4.JPG (134.5 KB, 0 views)
Pohlcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO