lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2022, 02:41 PM   #1
jwolf9028
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 club car precedent issues

I have a 2013 club car precedent stock motor and controller …cart started having intermittent issues this summer would work fine sometimes and other times would only slightly move forward or backwards… usually if you messed with the tow switch and gas peddle you would sometimes get it to move. I replaced the solenoid and mcor and batteries tested good. went through all the connections that I knew of and all seemed good. I get the reverse buzzer still …small after market light kit works .Cart charged as it should

Recently Cart would barely move forward and then kind of shudders and will do the same in reverse not really moving any just kind of shudders …but sometimes will not move at all when trying to move forward or reverse sometimes will let it move maybe 15 feet and then shudders and quits.

Today I installed new 48v lithium pack…bypassed OBC, installed 48v to 12v reducer. Pack shows 54v lights work, reverse buzzer works cart seemed like it was working as it should as I backed out of garage …then when I went to go forward same problems happen as they previously did prior to conversion

If anyone could lead me in the right direction that would be awesome

I’m in rural area so closet club car dealer is 2hrs away… tired of throwing money at this trying to fix the issue
jwolf9028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2022, 03:13 PM   #2
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2013 club car precedent issues

I had a similar problem and it ended up being one of the connections to the controller. It was tight, but I was able to turn bolt about 1/8- 1/4 turn to tighten up. Haven't had any problems since. Disconnect battery, take every wire/connection off each connection, clean with wire brush and reconnect snuggly. Start with battery positive and work your way around back to battery negative. If this doesn't fix it, look under the "stickies" for how to diagnose each component.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car