lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2015, 10:17 PM   #1
B-Dubya
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Voltage Reducer Wiring - Star Car

I have a 36v>12v converter from a 2007 Star that I need wiring layout for. There are a total of (4) wires. (2) red wires, one of which is fused, (1) black and (1) yellow.
I tried fused red to +36
Black to -36
I thought yellow would be trigger
I was going to test other red as +12 but when I landed yellow on +36 to "trigger" the converter I only succeeded in making a small arc welder and let all of the smoke out. I have one more converter to work with before having to purchase a new one. Does anyone know the wire layout?
Thanks
BW
B-Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay