lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
RussChastain
Not Yet Wild

Default Cheap LED Headlights for ST4x4?

I recently picked up an ST4x4 with some issues, including one dead headlight. I’m not wanting to shell out $55+ for a cheap plastic seal beam headlight from EZGO... and I think these are the same lights as other models. Anybody found any good LED lights that fit the factory holes in the hood?
RussChastain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #2
MaxwellSmart
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Cheap LED Headlights for ST4x4?

Russ,

That Headlight is a Stewart Warner 72573, 50 Watt Halogen. Its actually quite a good unit. I still have my originals.

While I have your attention. Perhaps we can share info on parts if we come across them? For example, I need some front suspension parts and of course they are no longer available. However, I find it hard to believe that EZGO manufactured all the parts. I suspect they are off the shelf, just need to know what and from whom.

So any info you have I would be happy to listen.

btw - Do you have the manuals? Including ST4x4 Technician Manual and Honda Manual?

Max
MaxwellSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #3
RussChastain
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the info.

I have a parts manual and owners manual for the ST4x4 and an owners manual for the engine. That’s about it.

Both differential lock actuators were bad - one was already gone and the other was shorted out. I fabbed some brackets to use with locking sliding cables to lock & unlock the diffs. Thankfully, my suspension seems good. I have bought some steering boots in hopes they will replace the disintegrated ones on my machine.

I need rear brake shoes and one wheel cylinder. I was unable to find any other applications that use these same parts, so I’ve shelled out about $370 for 4 shoes and a cylinder. But I did determine that Wilwood makes an applicable brake pad for the front, for about $13 apiece, should we need them.

As you probably know, the front and rear differentials and the transmission/transfer case are all made by TEAM, which I believe is still in business. I have not tried to determine whether they are still supported by that company.

Glad to hear from ya.
RussChastain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:23 PM   #4
LSPowered65
Not Yet Wild

I am a fan of the inexpensive led light bars. Good luck
LSPowered65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO