lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2022, 04:56 PM   #1
Ematt
Not Yet Wild

Default Ezgo TXT 36v pulse beeping

I have a 2008 Ezgo TXT I got it sort cheap because the guy before me had just started taking things apart and making himself a pile. I wasn’t expecting much but it’s actually gone back together well. My father has one identical to it so having something to compare to has been very helpful. That said I finished getting everything hooked up the other day and before I even tried to move it I turned the key and moved the forward reverse switch to “forward” and the cart immediately started a pulse beep one short beep right after another that goes on forever. I didnt push the throttle just because o didn’t want to fry anything, I switched to reverse and got no beep at all. I pressed the throttle and nothing happened. I’ve searched about the full extent of the internet and can’t find anything other than people wanting to disconnect the beeper entirely, I know how to do that but there is obviously something wrong and I don’t have the knowledge or experience to determine what that is. Does anyone have any idea what this could be there is an iCloud link to a video of the beeping if that is helpful. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0969...oHupkdTmjrgsDg
Ematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
beeping, ezgo, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO