lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
tdforlife
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Any ideas on seats??

Want to do new seats or covers, what looks the best and any ideas on where to get them and cost??
tdforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
rocknrone
Romans 1 : 16 Unashamed

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Any ideas on seats??

XT-Innovations. They're a site sponsor. They have the best looking and most comfortable(so I've heard on here) seats you can get. They give a good price for BGW forum members. I fixing to order a set for my cart. You can check out some of their work over in the Design forum.
rocknrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
tdforlife
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

cool thanks
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Agree. Just got my seats in from Dave at XT. Great looking and super comfortable! Love that you have the ability to customize all the colors and textures for no extra charge.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:55 AM   #5
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Do a search on Ebay for the seller "m2seats" (I gave out all the business cards I had like an idiot or I'd pass on his info directly) - He did the seats for my Marathon last spring and I was truly amazed at the quality (better than the factory seats I replaced) ... You can choose from many different colors and textures and even mix or match (I went with a matte pleated black center and shiny smooth outsides and center on my seats at no extra cost) AND the best part is a full set of seats will run you around $170 shipped to your door!

Everything about this guys work screams quality - marine-ply bases, double stitching, the seatbacks are fully covered with welted seams, he even installs all the T-nuts for mounting and they're spot-on - you can even choose the firmness and thickness of the seat padding if you want! Seriously, having this guy build my new seats was probably the highlight (as well as the best deal of) my entire cart restoration, it's at least worth tracking him down and talking to him. The turnaround from my actual order and payment to having the seats in hand was exactly one week (and that's including the travel time from FL to WI via UPS).
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

You can get seat covers from the sponsors pretty cheap to if you want to just change the colors of the seats. Check em out http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
dirtracer95
Not Yet Wild

yea i just bought that same kit from buggies myself they look good and all you have to do is bolt on your hardware and go
dirtracer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
OU4LIFE
Sooner Faithful

E-Z-GO

another vote for XT, great customer service and top notch work.
OU4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:43 AM   #9
rocko
Gone Wild

I redone the seat and back rest of my Club Car and it was very easy , cost practically nothing and looks great , I went to a local fabric store and they happened to have a 50 % off sale , got two yards of a marine backing covering for $15 and have enough to do a couple of arm rest on a later project , I replaced the wood backings by tracing a pattern onto cellcured plywood , then put two coats of exterior Kiltz and painted it black , reused the foam and used stainless steel staples ,and replaced all the screws with stainless steel , it came out really good and I never did any reupholstering before , I think it will last a long time as no moisture should get into the wood -------
rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
tdforlife
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

thanks for the info
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO