lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
arlon jones
Not Yet Wild

Default 1993 gas yamaha golf cart

New to this site wondering if anyone could help toruble shoot a problem. To start my cart when cold did not have any power would not pull a small slope when it got warm it run like stripped rabbit. So i was sure it was carb problem and i replaced it and it ran good when cold but when warmed up would not run right just oppsite of before. It seems like sometimes the gov is not working any sugestions. Also after it warms up you can choke it and is does not make any diffrence could it still be a carb problem or fuel pump problem i can,t tell if it is not getting enough gas.Could it be the ingintion timing. Like i say sometimes it will kick in and run great.
arlon jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2008, 08:27 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1993 gas yamaha golf cart

Welcome to the site. This is the guest book where new members can introduce themselves. Post your question under the section that fits your cart best like 'Yamaha gas' and I'm sure you will find plenty of good help.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #3
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Welcome arlon jones........................
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
sundownshifter
Gone Wild

Club Car

WELCOME!!
sundownshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #5
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Welcome to the site. Sounds like possibly an air leak somewhere: maybe air box or plastic spacer between carb and intake. Also check your throttle cables to make sure they are properly opening and closing the throttle on the carb. You can bypass the governor and hook the pedal throttle cable directly to the carb. (for testing purposes or to just gain a ton more speed). Just be mindful of your rpm's if you do this.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:33 AM   #6
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

hi just joined thers alot of good people here
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha