lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2015, 01:14 PM   #1
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Nother question on orange dash lite.

I have to get this lite working (dash) i can .but which two screws are the ones that you remove. (the big ones in the corners underneath dash opening upper lip or is it the small hex heads on each side next to the bigger bolts?. .Is it a one piece replacement light or has it a Bulb? thank you bob s also when should this lite come on? momentarily at start up? or??
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Nother question on orange dash lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsa_bob View Post
I have to get this lite working (dash) i can .but which two screws are the ones that you remove. (the big ones in the corners underneath dash opening upper lip or is it the small hex heads on each side next to the bigger bolts?. .Is it a one piece replacement light or has it a Bulb? thank you bob s also when should this lite come on? momentarily at start up? or??
They are the little Phillips screws that face out from the top of the dash. They should have black caps you will have to pop off with a pocket screwdriver. I believe you must replace the entire light, you can't just replace the bulb. You can test the light by hooking it up to a car battery (12v). It is referred to as an 'idiot light' by many, since they are known to come on and nobody knows what they mean. It should come on when they is a problem with the charging circuit/cycle, or when the batteries get below 25% SOC.

See here: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ot-lights.html
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 03:41 PM   #3
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Nother question on orange dash lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post
They are the little Phillips screws that face out from the top of the dash. They should have black caps you will have to pop off with a pocket screwdriver. I believe you must replace the entire light, you can't just replace the bulb. You can test the light by hooking it up to a car battery (12v). It is referred to as an 'idiot light' by many, since they are known to come on and nobody knows what they mean. It should come on when they is a problem with the charging circuit/cycle, or when the batteries get below 25% SOC.

See here: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ot-lights.html
Gotcha Jake thanks bob s
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car