lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #11
Damaged1
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Thank you ... I will study my wiring diagrams I have for my year , but my confusion is this ... I'm getting 12v from two batteries ( one green wire to one + and another black going to the + on the other battery .... 6v+6v=12v right ? The harness is packed full of wires .. I can't tell where the neg is ? I can see a grey wire coming out of the harness going to a third ( separate ) battery ... Is that the return or negative I'm looking for ... I'm running two illuminated switches one has the three terminals and the head light switch has only two terminals ... I have it all hooked up and all my accessory lights aware working ...I even got the brake lights working ..Just my illuminated switches don't work ... I'll start using some jumpers to see what I can find ... I just am afraid to blow my light in my switches.. Or smthing else ...sorry if this is easy for you guys ... It would be easier for me to understand if I took the harness off and opened it up , I could just chase wires but I don't think that's gonna be my option ....
Damaged1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #12
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Wirering lights

I'm getting 12v from two batteries ( one green wire to one + and another black going to the + on the other battery ....
You will see that tere is two batteries between the wires. The wire to your one plus is the negative, trace it over to the negative post and you will have two batteries inbetween.
Most likely it will be the green wire.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #13
Damaged1
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks for the help everyone .... After jumping a wire from each switch to the two batteries and blowing a few fuses :) I found it ... It was the neg post on the battery with the black wire .... Thanks again .......
Damaged1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO