lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
Mike-GA
Not Yet Wild

Default Battery Voltage Test

From the Diagonstic Section:

Connect (-) probe of meter on Battery Pack Negative (-) post. (This probe will on the post for the rest of the testing procedures) Connect (+) probe to the Battery Pack Positive (+) battery post. (This reading is the Battery Voltage and the amount of POWER TO THE CONTROLLER.

If I want to check the individual batteries do I just place the appropriate probe on the battery post evan tho they are still connected to the pack?
Mike-GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Bud Man
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery Voltage Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-GA View Post
From the Diagonstic Section:

Connect (-) probe of meter on Battery Pack Negative (-) post. (This probe will on the post for the rest of the testing procedures) Connect (+) probe to the Battery Pack Positive (+) battery post. (This reading is the Battery Voltage and the amount of POWER TO THE CONTROLLER.

If I want to check the individual batteries do I just place the appropriate probe on the battery post evan tho they are still connected to the pack?
Yes you can check each one while they are all hooked up.
Bud Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO