lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #21
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Are these curious replies from the Golf Cart People?

A lot of customers don't want their carts 'gone through' they just want a quick and cheap repair for the obvious problem they called about. SO you should ask what all is involved in a comprehensive service, Ask what are they going to check, lube, service, etc. Tell them the cart has not seen service in some time and you are having trouble with burnt wires and inconsistent operation of the F&R. I suspect they can take it from there. Make sure you give them the cart with a fresh charge and the personal belongings removed from the glove boxes etc.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #22
Silverstreak
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Are these curious replies from the Golf Cart People?

Thanks Scotty. I'm keeping the batteries charged and have already cleaned everything out. Just waiting for them to call me back. I will call them again, if I don't hear from them soon. Their website looks like a big operation, but who knows.......maybe there's just 1 tech this time of year. Their website says 4-5 techs, but who knows. I don't imagine there's a big need for golf cart maintenance at this time of year in Indiana.
Thanks again.
Silverstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO