lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
deerhunter88
Getting Wild

Default cleaning batteries, controller, motor

Cart has been sitting at the hunting camp the last 3 months so its pretty filthy. Whats the best way to clean dust and debris from around the batteries and controller. I hit it with air blower but its like it needs to be hit with a water hose.
deerhunter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
cableguy_hd
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: cleaning batteries, controller, motor

well I cant say if its right or wrong, but I've sprayed mine before. I have a cover over the FnR switch but it still got wet. Let it dry real good before operating. Mine was jerky and the buzzer stayed on when it moved for a while
cableguy_hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: cleaning batteries, controller, motor

I won't recommend my method, but I go in there with a regular garden hose sprayer, weekly, from April to October. Twice a year or so it also gets hit with a pressure washer. I respect the F/R assembly, but my Alltrax and HD solenoid get the full Monty every time. I follow with a leaf blower, and have never had any issues. Your results may vary.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO