lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
720Deere
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Great Service In MD

For anybody that lives in the Harford or Cecil County area of Maryland, you may want to check out C&C Golf Carts in Bel Air (actually Hickory). I have stopped in there for trivial items twice in the last year and both times walked out with what I was looking for at no charge.

Last Summer I stopped in to purchase some extra EZGO keys and the owner gave me 4 of them at no charge. He just asked that I keep the keys on his keyrings and spread the word. Today I stopped by looking for a used battery cable to convert my toy hauler to a pair of cart batteries. As I suspected, they had an old 6 ga cable on the shelf. The owner was away at a show and although his mother didn't understand my needs, she very quickly said no charge when the mechanic found a used cable for me. In today's world, you just don't run into that kind of good will.

Their generosity will pay off probably not because I am here tooting their horn, but because I have decided to start using them for my parts needs. Most of the items I have price checked recently are priced inline with what I can find on ebay, amazon, etc. and even if they don't have the best prices, you just have to support such a friendly business to keep them around!
720Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
Raybo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Great Service In MD

I also got stuff from them and yes you are right they are good people.
Raybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:38 AM   #3
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Re: Great Service In MD

Its always good to find a local business that is good at what they do and who treat their customers right. Good for them for being what a cart business should be, and good for you for supporting local business!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO