lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
max7321
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Question 100$ G9 project plz help

like title says i bought a golf cart for 100 bones and thought it would be fun to fix it up. after reasearching it a bit i found out it was a yamaha g9. it has compression and turns over when i jump the wires but no spark i have used a light tester to test the ignition and all the switches and they seam to be working one thing i noticed was the motor doest ground when i use the light tester, idk if thats suposed to be or i have a loose wire somwhere. talking to the previous owner he bought it for 1k and it ran perfect till one of his buddies got ahold of it and thrashed it and then rolled it he said that you sometimes had to stomp on floor to get it to start I had almost given up till i saw ur site and all the parts i could get for it plz help me get this thing running then i can start working on replacing body parts thanks guys

Last edited by max7321; 04-20-2009 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: typo
max7321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no spark
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha