lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #1
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default Good deals are still out there!

I was looking at Craigslist the other day and found this. It had just been posted and I gave her a call. She didn't know what year or anything about it. She drove it from her house to the lake (maybe 75 yds). It stopped running and sat for 2 years. I took the trailer and looked at it the next day, she said the phone had been ringing off the hook about it. She wanted $700.00 for it but got it for $500.00, she just wanted it gone.

1992 Club Car Carryall, Aluminum dump bed, lights, horn.

I got it home, put in a battery, drained the green mixed gas out of it , cleaned the carb, changed oil and filter - It fired up and runs like a champ.

I started on the lift kit while i'm waiting on seat covers, tires and steering wheel.

Should have $900.00 in it when I'm done with it.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car