lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2016, 10:25 AM   #1
emo666
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default pictures of motor tear down

Been going thru prior posts slowly--found the repair manual for the 2 cycle but the pictures aren't real clear. Is there a post where it has good colored shots of how to CORRECTLY separate the case and install new bearing and seals. As usual my 2 cycle went back to running poorly. Ordered new fuel pump and a compression gage. Will wait till these are installed to see if I can get it running smooth again---BUT still have the noise problem--which I think is either starter/generator bearings or motor bearings, which will take tear down anyhow. I see they have complete crankshaft or just top end rebuild kits. Anyone have luck with the full rebuild kit???
emo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO