lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default My project cc 83

Here is my project.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0838.jpg (74.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0840.jpg (74.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0839.jpg (84.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0844.jpg (54.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0845.jpg (69.1 KB, 38 views)
nickrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: My project cc 83

Nice work...lookin good!! What size are your tires?

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Nice job, Is the tomb stone where your wife is going to put you when she figures out how much you spent?
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Those narrow tires looks a lot like the tires used in the mud races in FL. Is that the look you were going for?
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
monkey-1
Monkeylicious

E-Z-GO

Looks cool man. Reminds me of a monster truck with the trailer tires on it. I once had a cart that had 8 inch wide 489's on it all around and it steered and drove so sweet.

monkey-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
Nice work...lookin good!! What size are your tires?
Thanks, They say on the tire 6-12 and as far as how tall they are like 22 inch. I actually found a 1961 case tractor in my buddies junk yard it had dually rear tires and rims and thes were them! so i took them off the tractor and dismounted the tires wire wheeled the rims filler primed base and cleared them put new tubes in cause some cracks from dry rotting and bam! 50 dollars later this is what i got!!! lol
Old 02-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOmsman View Post
Nice job, Is the tomb stone where your wife is going to put you when she figures out how much you spent?
LOL no but its ironic you say that that is actually a statue of the virgin mary! And actually so far i have only spent about $500 on the cart, my brother and i built one together a year or so ago to match his show truck lifted stereo custom paint and interior alarm lights etc. Recently he moved out and asked if he could take it with him so i said sure so he bought me this one for 400 from a friend with a new set of batteries but body was in rough shape and was totally disassembeled. The rims and tires 50, new dash piece and pockets 50, ss column 35, one new tire today cracks blew out side wall oops 40, polishing of parts! shhhh wait to u see that stuff ! cough cough 100, all chrome nuts and bolts 50, lift 200. And paint was free had it left over from 68 beetle.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger's Rides View Post
Those narrow tires looks a lot like the tires used in the mud races in FL. Is that the look you were going for?
Yes that actually what i thought of when i found them and i figured it would actually probaly speed the cart up with less tire touching the ground?. There is other thing s that i would of bought if i had the money but i have toooooo many projects my denali and my blazer and cady ETC. lol have to cut back some where.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

[QUOTE=monkey-1;144811]Looks cool man. Reminds me of a monster truck with the trailer tires on it. I once had a cart that had 8 inch wide 489's on it all around and it steered and drove so sweet.
I have not driven it yet but thats what i am hoping for! I am going to do the 48v conv. so i will let you know. Thanks for the interest check out my thread to see the progree need some input.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrov View Post
Yes that actually what i thought of when i found them and i figured it would actually probaly speed the cart up with less tire touching the ground?. There is other thing s that i would of bought if i had the money but i have toooooo many projects my denali and my blazer and cady ETC. lol have to cut back some where.
Well this IS NOT where you cut projects out! This is where you add projects..LOL. We all have done it some time or another. Looks good. Keep building and keep the pics coming.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts