lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
1kwikpinto
Not Yet Wild

Default 94 club car( diesels)

new to this site.need help with cart.when you come to a stop the engine diesels little and cart starts to back up.this is in forward mode .have no clue if this cart has had much service done to it. i just got it to pull a junior dragster.i changed the oil ,plug,and air filter so far.any help would be great as i have no clue on how fix it.
1kwikpinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
czaff
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 94 club car( diesels)

Hey buddy, i have the same thing happening with my 2000 model. did you ever get the problem fixed. and what did you do... czaff
czaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

LOL> You guys both have bad solenoids They are both welded closed so they are never off. You can verify this by turning the key off when you stop. If the cart is wired stock, then the motor will stop. Replace the solenoid in the little black box under the driver's seat

p.s.
... there is a chance it could be the micro switch too? The bottom one on the accelerator cam in the black box. At rest this switch shoud have continuity..... test this first.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

I Like Diesels! To Bad Cat Dosent Make One Small Enough To Fit In A Buggy!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
gadavis
Gone Wild

We had this problem with a C Car carryall at the golf course where I work. Turned out that the throttle shaft was sprung just enough for it to let air/fuel mix by even with the idle speed screw backed all the way out and not touching the stop. Replaced the shaft and was cured. Gene Davis
gadavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Can also be cause by blocked cooling fins causing overheating. That the tins off cylinder and have a look
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car